Gboard News and Updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 10,789
hgpinsS.jpg

Today only I noticed this change.
Looks like they got this idea from SwiftKey. 😝

I got the arrow [<] on the top replacing the G logo, but my spacebar still has the Language written in it.

Screenshot-20200410-230857-Opera-beta.png

Gboard gives indic mode and it sucks. Transliteration is too bad. Indic keyboard is king in this. But lndic keyboard lacks many features like personal suggestions. So I'm using two keyboards with Gboard as default.

So, this clipboard icon is new.

2Tw857k.jpg

Could be new for stable version, it was available for all beta users since May.
I was also using it on the Beta build for a while, but suddenly from last week it stopped showing up. Is there a way I can manually bring it back? It was very useful.

I was also using it on the Beta build for a while, but suddenly from last week it stopped showing up. Is there a way I can manually bring it back? It was very useful.
I am on version 9.5.12.317844448-beta-arm64-v8a and it is working for me

The GBoard app is getting a new emoji shortcuts bar to help you use these new emoji quickly.

The new emoji shortcuts bar in Gboard will appear right above the keyboard. With the emoji bar, you’ll be able to quickly use multiple emoji without having to switch to the dedicated emoji page on the keyboard.

WDcqyMd.gif

Google adds an emoji shortcut bar in Gboard for Android

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock