Gboard News and Updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 10,722
Try the beta. However, It's worth noting that it is not working for me as well now. The suggestions are not appearing in Chrome and Google app.
I was using gboard beta from last few weeks after you told me. But beta also not showing suggestions for chrome and Google app. I think this feature is not enabled for everyone

I was using gboard beta from last few weeks after you told me. But beta also not showing suggestions for chrome and Google app. I think this feature is not enabled for everyone
Yeah it's not enabled for everyone. But I'm surprised that they have disabled it for me after I used it for sometime!

A new version of Google's Gboard is rolling out today to the beta channel with one interesting feature in tow and plenty of small interface tweaks. The biggest change is an incognito mode that appears when typing in Chrome's incognito mode

You can grab Gboard 6.4.11 beta from APK Mirror in case the update hasn't shown up for you yet on the Play Store. If you prefer to go the official route, you'll have to join the official beta program then wait for the update to happen on your device.

Gboard 6.4 brings incognito mode to Marshmallow and Nougat, with other small changes

wYRbklZ.jpg

Gboard gets sticker and Bitmoji support

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock