Gayle announce he will join Manchester United after having talk with Mourinho

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris Gayle took to Instagram to announce that he is joining English Premier League (EPL) giants, Manchester United. Nobody is sure whether to take the swashbuckling West Indian batsman seriously. Gayle has been a long-time admirer of United, who are the most successful English club. Gayle, after playing out another gruelling Indian Premier League (IPL) season, flew straight to United Kingdom. He was at Manchester, and more specifically, outside Old Trafford when he made this announcement. The glee and demeanour of his could have easily been mistaken for a footballer who just signed for a football club.

Gayle was wearing the United jersey and brandished the scarf of the Red Devils. Living life on his own terms from the start, Gayle has somewhat a cult following on social media, especially on Twitter and Instagram, where he he keeps posting photos of his colourful life off the cricket field. More often than not, it is an endless list of skimpily clad women in nightclubs, flanking the 36-year-old. Gayle’s compatriot, Usain Bolt had also expressed his desire in the past to join the Red Devils. The sprinter is also a hardcore fan.

This comes at the back of a wonderful IPL that Gayle’s side, Royal Challengers Bangalore had. After winning the World T20 with West Indies before the tournament, expectations were massive from the fans to see Gayle fire. However, the southpaw had a pretty lean start, which coincided with his team going on a lean streak. Then, Virat Kohli’s Bradman-esque feats took RCB to the finals, where they yet again failed. Gayle had set a solid platform in the summit event with a blistering knock at the top of the order. In his Insta post, Gayle also states that he had a talk with new manager Jose Mourinho.

Meeting went well with the new manager…once I get my terms then I will sign with @manchesterunited #SixMachine

Chris Gayle announces that he will join Manchester United after having talks with Jose Mourinho | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at Ind...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock