Discussion Gautam Adani looking to enter the telecom sector

in simple analogy, investors allowed(put extra EMD) and backed vi management to perform in 5g aution followed by roll-out and increase revenue and ultimately increse ROI for that global investment made,

if vi could not able to deliver results in time bound manner and before end of period of moratoriums ,
will show clear sign of collapse.

and by 2024, atleast adani will able to understand telecom industry dynamics and hidden rules, ( referring to cartel) secondly govt will definitely conduct 1/2 auction which adani may or may not participate to execute its strategy of Enterprise revenue from telecom network .
Read more at:
As Adani threat fades, 5G rollout may make telecom a duopoly; Bharti Airtel top pick - ET Telecom
I don't think Vi will reach moratorium period. It will either shine and collapse by 2024. They should focus on getting n78 in top circles like Kerala, Maharashtra, Mumbai and Gujarat. They will be on top. I don't know how much currently 40-60Mhz will do. Also they need to top up 10Mhz in band 3 each in Maharashtra, Mumbai and Kerala and Gujarat. This is what they needs to do immediately by forgetting other states. And focus on converting prepaid consumers(10GB/day for month under 500) into 5G 999 postpaid consumers by giving 500GB data. Their network in this states is capable of giving this much data.

in simple analogy, investors allowed(put extra EMD) and backed vi management to perform in 5g aution followed by roll-out and increase revenue and ultimately increse ROI for that global investment made,

if vi could not able to deliver results in time bound manner and before end of period of moratoriums ,
will show clear sign of collapse.

and by 2024, atleast adani will able to understand telecom industry dynamics and hidden rules, ( referring to cartel) secondly govt will definitely conduct 1/2 auction which adani may or may not participate to execute its strategy of Enterprise revenue from telecom network .
Read more at:
As Adani threat fades, 5G rollout may make telecom a duopoly; Bharti Airtel top pick - ET Telecom
I don't think Vi will reach moratorium period. It will either shine and collapse by 2024. They should focus on getting n78 in top circles like Kerala, Maharashtra, Mumbai and Gujarat. They will be on top. I don't know how much currently 40-60Mhz will do. Also they need to top up 10Mhz in band 3 each in Maharashtra, Mumbai and Kerala and Gujarat. This is what they needs to do immediately by forgetting other states. And focus on converting prepaid consumers(10GB/day for month under 500) into 5G 999 postpaid consumers by giving 500GB data. Their network in this states is capable of giving this much speeds.

Basically Adani will just bid for 5G airwaves in Gujarat circle and not look at any Pan India bids.
another possibilities is 10mhz 3.5ghz c band Gujrat
+
100mhz in 26ghz in nearly 16-18 circle when adani either having Datacentre /port/airport/powerplant/gas or Cement biz(ambuja+acc)

Govt wants new player in Telecom sector, so they can change laws

Govt wants new player in Telecom sector, so they can change laws

i found only one word interesting - new LAW for DEMERGER,
secondly laws for bankrupt companies .

Its very likely to think in direction where vi gets demergerd as 3 companies
1) 2g network and consumer facing retail/marketing Arm----- could be merge with BSNL, to ease way out for selling govt holding
2) 4g ang 5g retail biz into new VNO. ---trying to sustain vi branding with some shares belong to Birla/vodafone group companies parents

3) 4g/5g biz only as NETWORK provider for above mentioned VNO--- can be sold to adani to form single backend network, where adani can earn from private /enterprise and birla/voda continue with consumer mobility -----even new VNO can be launched, say Hindustan mobile by HUL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock