Gandi Baat | streaming soon @ ALT Balaji

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
ALTBalajiOriginal titled Gandi Baat - Urban stories from rural India that will be based on true rumours.

The show is a 10-episodic and explores stories from the rural parts of India and are based on true rumours. Each episode will tell a different story about relationships and taboos. It will explore topics and stories that exist in every section of the society but are never spoken about or discussed openly.
ALTBalaji's next original 'Gandi Baat' to be based on true rumours

Is this gonna be something like grand masti, great grand masti and mastizaade since its from Balaji?

I think this type of movies should be banned. In YouTube only with one warning statement anybody can view trailer. What type of impact will be on mind of minors. Sooner or Later there will nothing like family movie or show. I don't know where is sensor board how they are issuing certificate?

I think this type of movies should be banned. In YouTube only with one warning statement anybody can view trailer. What type of impact will be on mind of minors. Sooner or Later there will nothing like family movie or show. I don't know where is sensor board how they are issuing certificate?
Brother , in todays time minors are more aware of this things. Secondly, there is YOUTUBE for Kids as well . so , if you want minors to stay away from all these, they can simply opt for YT for Kids. Thirdly , what is the bad impact of this kinda stuff.
No attention to hurt you but please be mature.

Brother , in todays time minors are more aware of this things. Secondly, there is YOUTUBE for Kids as well . so , if you want minors to stay away from all these, they can simply opt for YT for Kids. Thirdly , what is the bad impact of this kinda stuff.
No attention to hurt you but please be mature.
Brother absolutely agree with you but we are losing our culture and due to this type of trends teenagers are coming in wrong relationship to just satisfy their s#x desires and somewhere losing true love and emotions. And as we know rape cases are also increasing day by day I know it is wrong to just blame this type of movies because there also other factors like education, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock