Kaapoors' | streaming soon @ ALT Balaji

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Kapoor’s digital platform, ALT Balaji is making big waves in the entertainment industry and has a great line-up of a variety of shows with some big faces.
Kushal has been added to the array.
The web-series is tentatively titled Kapoors’ and will be a love story inset of a family drama. Kushal has been signed by the makers to play the lead character. The team is currently in the process of finalizing the other cast members for the show. A little birdy adds, “It’s a show about a businessman and his family. It is all about love, relationship and affairs!”

Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor’s next!

This is how ekta stick to something...
TV = Saas Bahu
Film = Adult films with vulgarity
Online = s#x & Affairs/So close to n*de stuff

@ Hike : I disagree on that. I have watched most of the shows in Alt Balaji they are more than just s#x, n*d*ty and sleazy stuff. I'm yet to watch Ragini MMS. But their content in Alt Balaji is really good and I really appreciate Ekta & Team's work here.

Why ragini mms not added new content only 6 episodes why any one know when it update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock