Discussion From When Bank Services Became Normal

Pallab501

Reaction score
From 23rd March Banks are not providing any services except Cash Deposit/Withdraw.
From when we can expect Banking Services to become normal like A/c opening, Online A/c KYC, Mobile No update etc.

I am pretty sure. I saw banks open new accounts to help people get paid soon as possible during lockdown on local news. Dunno what you are talking about.

I think normal functioning of bank in lockdown 4.0 except Red zone

I am pretty sure. I saw banks open new accounts to help people get paid soon as possible during lockdown on local news. Dunno what you are talking about.
In West Bengal banks are providing only cash deposit & withdrawal facilities. No passbook update,new account opening, mobile number update etc non financial services. In our district one women have 70k something in her account but her account is dormant because of this he can't withdraw her money as well as bank employees not doing her re-kyc. Then she complaint to that bank's eastern regional officer. Then branch employees activated her account.
BTW I think you have not visited any bank branchs after lockdown.

In West Bengal banks are providing only cash deposit & withdrawal facilities. No passbook update,new account opening, mobile number update etc non financial services. In our district one women have 70k something in her account but her account is dormant because of this he can't withdraw her money as well as bank employees not doing her re-kyc. Then she complaint to that bank's eastern regional officer. Then branch employees activated her account.
BTW I think you have not visited any bank branchs after lockdown.
I did visit only to deposit money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock