Good News Friends: The Reunion on Zee5 & HBO Max

Everything looked same. Except for Joey who looked so jacked than his previous self.
Come-on are you going to look same after 17 year? Even from 1st episode to the last they all changed very much. The joy, the entertainment, the energy all were the same.
Loved the best reunion ever.

Come-on are you going to look same after 17 year? Even from 1st episode to the last they all changed very much. The joy, the entertainment, the energy all were the same.
Loved the best reunion ever.
I meant about the set up. I started watching from 2015 on Romedy Now. So, it's still new to me. I have seen shows and movies featuring the cast like The Odd Couple, Top Gear, Scandal etc. They didn't look so old there.

I meant about the set up. I started watching from 2015 on Romedy Now. So, it's still new to me. I have seen shows and movies featuring the cast like The Odd Couple, Top Gear, Scandal etc. They didn't look so old there.
I watched entire episodes in sequence in Lockdown.

I watched entire episodes in sequence in Lockdown.
I am watching non-stop on Comedy Central since 01st January 2016. They are constantly airing it since then.

Really its wonderful. Probably the most positive thing you'll find in this situation.

As the 'Friends' reunion episode aired on May 27 on streaming platforms all over the world, fans were struck by nostalgia and fond memories related to the cult show. While we all saw the same version of the show, fans in China were treated to a censored version of the show, excluding many special appearances by pop group BTS, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber.

According to reports by Hollywood Reporter, almost 6 minutes of the show was cut out by Chinese streaming platforms..

Totally loved it. One rare show where I didn't want it to end soon. I just wanted more and more. Sad part is this is finally the end. We are not having anything related to Friends in the future. Hopefully, Warner Bros. considers doing a remake with modern setting.

Hopefully, Warner Bros. considers doing a remake with modern setting.
That will not be a good idea. People will keep comparing the original & new ones. They will ultimately find new ones not so good despite how harder producers try.

That will not be a good idea. People will keep comparing the original & new ones. They will ultimately find new ones not so good despite how harder producers try.

A spinoff it self hasn't worked, no way they will ever attempt a reboot. Friends in modern setting @iDJ bro, will gonna be look like TBBT, or HYIYM only. Unless, there is some other anchoring the show like HYIYM it wouldn't work. So, probably a new sitcom rather than just rebooting the same.

Ps. Joey in Joey feels like a different character itself even though the Friends producers involved and David (Ross) was directing the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock