Freecharge - News & Updates

Guys check mails and sms. Got ₹20, ₹15, ₹20 Freefund code from FreeCharge which can be added to the wallet.
They are just spamming with Scratch and Win mails for my account 😔

4qNBlBW.png

About scratch cards. I got a message that I will get assured ₹30 cashback scratch card on recharge about ₹30. I got the cashback.
G6HHDlT.png
I have received this SMS too. But I don't think I will get it even if I recharge in the app, because I am in Tamil Nadu. Because somehow, scratch cards are falling under the lottery scheme. And lottery tickets are banned in Tamil Nadu. Even for the usual win upto 1000/3000 scratch card offers in the Freecharge app, the 'Terms and Conditions' of those offers include a condition that the offer is not applicable for Tamil Nadu customers because of the lottery ban.

I even uninstalled the PhonePe app a couple of years back, ever since all their cashbacks became scratch cards (and not applicable in Tamil Nadu).

However, PayTm is providing me cash backs in the form of scratch cards (for amount loads, recharges, etc.)

I have received this SMS too. But I don't think I will get it even if I recharge in the app, because I am in Tamil Nadu. Because somehow, scratch cards are falling under the lottery scheme. And lottery tickets are banned in Tamil Nadu. Even for the usual win upto 1000/3000 scratch card offers in the Freecharge app, the 'Terms and Conditions' of those offers include a condition that the offer is not applicable for Tamil Nadu customers because of the lottery ban.

I even uninstalled the PhonePe app a couple of years back, ever since all their cashbacks became scratch cards (and not applicable in Tamil Nadu).

However, PayTm is providing me cash backs in the form of scratch cards (for amount loads, recharges, etc.)
Fake GPS might work in this case. Update your app is also necessary to win Cashback.

FreeCharge has fully revamped it's cashback store.
1rD9NAj.png

Fake GPS might work in this case. Update your app is also necessary to win Cashback.

FreeCharge is to quick to ban account. I suggest not doing it.
I got the scratch card. And the promised cashback of Rs.30! :smile2:

1) I did it in the app
2) I had device location turned off. After the payment completed, once the control was in the 'payment successful' page, the app asked for the device location to be turned on (through a device pop-up message; not app message). I clicked 'No Thanks' in the pop-up message displayed by my phone.
3) After a few seconds, to my surprise, the Scratch Card popped up in the payment successful page, scratching which revealed the cash back of Rs.30.

P.S:
The payment I made was an Electricity Bill payment of Rs.65.

I got the scratch card. And the promised cashback of Rs.30! :smile2:

1) I did it in the app
2) I had device location turned off. After the payment completed, once the control was in the 'payment successful' page, the app asked for the device location to be turned on (through a device pop-up message; not app message). I clicked 'No Thanks' in the pop-up message displayed by my phone.
3) After a few seconds, to my surprise, the Scratch Card popped up in the payment successful page, scratching which revealed the cash back of Rs.30.
Congratulations! Bro.
The payment I made was an Electricity Bill payment of Rs.65.
Electricity bill of ₹65 just sounds unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock