Discussion Fraud/Spam callers and their demands/offers for you - Do you get them too?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 7,013

Do you get such calls?

• Total voters
Okay, my number is of my own. I use this number only to get a phone replacement last June from Flipkart when my mom was out of town. I would assume Flipkart gave this frauds my number. I always use my mom's account to purchase orders as I was minor when I started using Amazon and Flipkart. I always felt it would be easier to get refunds on an adult's account.
Myntra is a subsidy from Flipkart and i almost every next day i order from Myntra i get calls for jackpot, SUV winnings etc. Myntra also having a dedicated option on their site to report fraud calls claiming they are from Myntra. I reported them a few times, only thing i get it apologies. They do not work on it as themselves doing it internally.

Myntra is a subsidy from Flipkart and i almost every next day i order from Myntra i get calls for jackpot, SUV winnings etc. Myntra also having a dedicated option on their site to report fraud calls claiming they are from Myntra. I reported them a few times, only thing i get it apologies. They do not work on it as themselves doing it internally.
What if I tell you it's the logistics team that is doing it. I always get these calls from Paytm when products are delivered by Delhivery. But when Paytm shipped almost 50 orders to me during Diwali using Ecom and XpressBees. Never recieved such calls.

What if I tell you it's the logistics team that is doing it. I always get these calls from Paytm when products are delivered by Delhivery. But when Paytm shipped almost 50 orders to me during Diwali using Ecom and XpressBees. Never recieved such calls.
Yes, both Myntra and PaytmMall calls me when i got it delivered through Delhivery. But same Delhivery also delivers Amazon parcels but Amazon never calls for offers!?:oops::rolleyes:

Yes, both Myntra and PaytmMall calls me when i got it delivered through Delhivery. But same Delhivery also delivers Amazon parcels but Amazon never calls for offers!?:oops::rolleyes:
Speaking from personal experience here. They are worried about losing Amazon's orders. Why? Delhivery is located next to my house. Despite raising several complaints they take weeks or months delivering stuff. On raising a complaint about a product from Amazon. Product was delivered very next day. Even the boss who I knew showed up. He said that how he has to protest every now and then as Delhivery under pays them. Every employee of his quits which is true as I see fresh faces every month. I think they makes money by shady stuff like this.

I have lot of experience in these. Even I cut the call with irritated, when she(mostly) start donation. If in Hindi or English, immediately I told in Tamil. "Enakku Hindi , English theriyuthu" (I don't know English and Hindi)
I also follow this trick whenever the (unwanted) call is in Hindi or Kannada. I will reply like "What, what are you saying....".
Sometimes the personal loan guys ask like "Sir, which language you are comfortable with?" and I answer as "Only Malayalam" and the call will be over. :D
On the topic; I rarely get Fraud calls, most of the calls are offering Credits cards or Personal loans.

Neither Flipkart nor Amazon Delivery agent can view your numbers or vice-versa but flipkart print the number on the receipt which is pasted on the packet.

Today i recieved a fraud call regarding PhonePe cashback offer, he send me 5050rs request on PhonePe and said me to click on pay option, i was aware about those fraud guys & i asked him why u guys doing those kind of fraud and he started bad language. I made a complaint on cyber crime about this. Those guys really very bad they trying to trap many people daily. Have any cyber crime contact number I want to talk with them. Anyone else received those fraud calls?

Today i recieved a fraud call regarding PhonePe cashback offer, he send me 5050rs request on PhonePe and said me to click on pay option, i was aware about those fraud guys & i asked him why u guys doing those kind of fraud and he started bad language. I made a complaint on cyber crime about this. Those guys really very bad they trying to trap many people daily. Have any cyber crime contact number I want to talk with them. Anyone else received those fraud calls?
Today I had also received the same call and I had used the very bad language & slang words and ask him to cut the call immediately..

I Get Calls For Taking Personal Loans & Credit Cards

I Have Started Asking "I Have Enough Money And Property And Only Thing Which I Need Is A Girl To Marry, And If You Know Any Unmarried Girl And Who Don't Have Any Boy Friend Let Me Know",

That's It.

I get them on WhatsApp from Pakistani numbers (+92 as country code) and they try to tell me that I have won some KBC reward and that I need to tell them the number printed on the back of my sim card to be able to claim it. I wonder how dumb they think of us to be.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock