Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 3,185
Now every section have a separate feature posts loved the new update as now no need to pin thread to get important thread quickly
These are trending threads ✅, not featured threads ❎.

Featured threads = handpicked, high-quality threads that deserve special attention (manually selected by our forum team)

Trending threads = dynamic list of the most engaging and popular discussions happening right now in our community (algorithmically selected by our forum software)

This was originally mentioned in the announcement thread.

BUT still login system for users is not that good, sometimes i wouldn't let login with username. There will be a feature needed to change username name. Theme of this forum that also needed to newly into wordpress community themes

These are trending threads ✅, not featured threads ❎.

Featured threads = handpicked, high-quality threads that deserve special attention (manually selected by our forum team)

Trending threads = dynamic list of the most engaging and popular discussions happening right now in our community (algorithmically selected by our forum software)

This was originally mentioned in the announcement thread.
Ok I edit my last post
Actually I not checked it's posted on announcement thread
As this is and update hence I thought I can post here hence posted

Ok I edit my last post
Actually I not checked it's posted on announcement thread
As this is and update hence I thought I can post here hence posted
No problem. We were working on sharing the update and right after your message, it was shared on the respective thread.

is it possible to add an 'Open all' option at the bottom of Alerts (next to Show all) which will open all articles we follow having updates in new tabs?

Back
Top Bottom