Breaking Football Clubs Players Transfer Update and News For Season 2019 - 2020

Infact I'm okay with the Neymar for Dembele - Semedo transfer tbh. Both Dembele and Ney are injury prone, but Ney offers a much higher upside than Dembele (Neymar would've made it 4-0 at Camp Nou against Liverpool last season) and Semedo is not exactly irreplaceable.

thats what PSG wants bro
i mean thats the deal
You told it's almost done. But I hardly agree. Juv and Real are awaiting curiously. Anything can happen. I rather say complicated one though the negotiations is currently going on in Paris. Oscar Grau and Leonardo sporting director of PSG is present in negotiating. Anything can happen today itself but it's far from finish.

You told it's almost done. But I hardly agree. Juv and Real are awaiting curiously. Anything can happen.
PSG turn down Real first offer that includes Gareth Bale, James Rodríguez, Keylor Navas, €100m
and then again PSG ask for vinicious Jr and Real madrid will never accept that
so yeah Real madrid is outta race for neymar

PSG turn down Real first offer that includes Gareth Bale, James Rodríguez, Keylor Navas, €100m
and then again PSG ask for vinicious Jr and Real madrid will never accept that
so yeah Real madrid is outta race for neymar
Dybala+ 100 Million Euro certainly can manipulate Paris especially when they need a replacement upfront in place of Neymar. And Mbappe and cavani is already out for 25-30 days.

Neymar is coming back to Barcelona soon. its almost done deal
in retuen PSG wants Dembele, Semedo and €100m
if this deal goes then again barca ran out of diffender option
i think dembele plus rakatic plus 120m cash would be good option for barca

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock