Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2023- 2024

PSG are doing a good job of gradually shifting larger than life superstar players.Neymar's attitude at PSG has been questionable.He barely plays in month of December since he has to visit Brazil during that time for Christmas celebrations.He also doesn't plays at time of his or his sister's birthday instead jetting across the world on pretext of injury or rest.PSG needed them to establish itself as a noticeable force in football map just like Saudi league is doing now but on field it never translated into success which PSG craved for.Now,they have started recruiting young,hungry player .It will take time but PSG will eventually win the holy grail that they crave for i.e CL.

Real Madrid sign Kepa from Chelsea on 1 year loan. Going to be a tough season for Madrid as both Courtois and Militao ruled out for almost the entire season With ACL injury to a squad which already lost Benzema With no significant replacement. Mbappe looks like Will stay at PSG another season also let's see how Madrid cope up with this

Real Madrid sign Kepa from Chelsea on 1 year loan. Going to be a tough season for Madrid as both Courtois and Militao ruled out for almost the entire season With ACL injury to a squad which already lost Benzema With no significant replacement. Mbappe looks like Will stay at PSG another season also let's see how Madrid cope up with this
I think they would try to get some CB on loan or Cheap transfer.They already have Rudiger who wasn't playing much last ssn. due to form of Militao and Alaba.They have Nacho who can play as CB.Good thing about this Madrid is they don't panic and try to sign players who don't fit their long term vision.They know that they will get Mbappe next ssn.Endrick will join too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock