Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2021- 2022

What do you think about Haaland? I was in support of Haaland transfer. But then after seeing his fees which will go above 200 million, i have my doubts now. Seems like waste of money when we are sure that 4-5 year down the line, Riaola will force a move to Barca/Madrid. Plus add to that we need a CB for Silva replacement. I think we should find some cheaper option or older ones. No point in Haaland.
With such transfer fee there is always chance of massive failure and unwarranted attention of media.For his age Haaland is truly remarkable.With reduced release clause next year there will several suitors for him next ssn. even though his agent is a big money sucker but at 75 odd millions clubs like Man Utd,PSG everyone will join the band wagon.This is now or never situation for Chelsea.

Add to all that his transfer will break our wage structure. He will demand huge wages. And after him everyone else will demand. Even now Rudiger is unhappy about his wage. It's like a pandora box. Barcelona is already in that mess. We should stay away from him IMO.
Agree but then we have Hudson Odoi at 80k+ weekly wages and tbh he has shown little to prove that he deserved even 1/10th of that.But as you rightly pointed out any future transfer for star players would have them expecting a comparable wages and even the existing team players would ask for some kind of parity if not same wages.Chelsea currently have Kante as their highest earner with wages of around 290k/week.Haaland would obviously command somewhere is region of 350k/week surely.

At the moment the biggest problem for Chelsea is to trim their over bloated squad with years of average buys stacking up and not willing to move/not finding suitors.The LIkes of Drinkwater are on 100k+ wages,Zappacosta around 60k,Kepa 150k and this is one of the reasons why they don't have suitors.

With such transfer fee there is always chance of massive failure and unwarranted attention of media.For his age Haaland is truly remarkable.With reduced release clause next year there will several suitors for him next ssn. even though his agent is a big money sucker but at 75 odd millions clubs like Man Utd,PSG everyone will join the band wagon.This is now or never situation for Chelsea.
Well honestly saying, we spent around 200 million last summer. Most of them did not performed upto expectation. Specially Hakim Ziyech. I don't want us to spend 150-200 for a player and then he flop here. There is also that striker curse in Stamford bridge. Also there is unnecessary pressure to justify the price tag. Add to that his agent is a not so great person. He will spread his venom to the whole club. Tomorrow morning Haaland will wake up and say that i won't come to practice session and will join Real Madrid. Let him go IMO. No need to break our financial structure. 1 player alone can not win you everything. Otherwise Barca would have won everything. Also we need a CB.

At the moment the biggest problem for Chelsea is to trim their over bloated squad with years of average buys stacking up and not willing to move/not finding suitors.The LIkes of Drinkwater are on 100k+ wages,Zappacosta around 60k,Kepa 150k and this is one of the reasons why they don't have suitors.
We should offload all of them in this window and find some cheaper GK replacement. Kepa is not starting for us again. Opposition shot at post just after seeing that Kepa is the Keeper. Leicester did it in FA cup.

Source
It hurts to say this as a Barca fan but If this happens then imo Atletico De Madrid will be more happy as I don't think they will mind that much off letting go of Saul especially after singing his cover Rodrigo De Paul who's in great form currently. And if they get Greziman then Suarez+Greizman +Felix will form a great forward combo and will make Atletico De Madrid again the Favorites to win the LA liga this year
Simeone is Mourinho 2.0 but being humble and non controversial he escapes criticism for anti football tactics.His team just plays like the way Prime Jose's Chelsea or Inter used to play.His tactics are not meant for likes of Felix who by all means is not a brute force which Simeone likes his players to be.In 2015 Koke and Saul used to be the most sought after young players in world.But the former played his entire prime as a wide right midfielder even though he had no attributes of a wide man and later played in variety of positions ranging from LB to Striker.Arda Turan expressed his frustration at chasing ball entire match even when Atletico were dominant team on papers.It was no surprise that Atletico under Simeone had their best years when he had the likes of Costa,Godin,Miranda in his team.

We should offload all of them in this window and find some cheaper GK replacement. Kepa is not starting for us again. Opposition shot at post just after seeing that Kepa is the Keeper. Leicester did it in FA cup.
Are some one should buy them right?The Italians only want dry loan with majority of wages to be borne by Selling team.

Are some one should buy them right?The Italians only want dry loan with majority of wages to be borne by Selling team.
If Drinkwater won't go, then he will leave for free next year. But i am sure someone will buy Kepa. He was decent in his first season. And probably Kepa is the reason, i don't want Chelsea to sign Haaland. Massive transfer fees and wages and then they will flop. We should definitely wait till next year and then go for him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock