Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2021- 2022

Viera's credentials took a hit last ssn with Nice but he is following a good path of not overestimating himself.Establish yourself at mid and lower level clubs before taking a big job.I wonder what's next for Frank Lampard.I believe he deserves to coach at good level just hope that it works out for him.
bro lampard now have experienced of caoching big club so who know's of he take job of medium level club he might help them to persue new high'es

when you want mbbape in your club anyhow
bFRDbQh.jpg

Source
It hurts to say this as a Barca fan but If this happens then imo Atletico De Madrid will be more happy as I don't think they will mind that much off letting go of Saul especially after singing his cover Rodrigo De Paul who's in great form currently. And if they get Greziman then Suarez+Greizman +Felix will form a great forward combo and will make Atletico De Madrid again the Favorites to win the LA liga this year
Ps - the positive that Barca can take from this deal is that thier wage bill will get reduced and this deal can help them sign Messi new contract

Last edited:
That was inevitable.Can't see him play anywhere except Barca in prime.Reading that Barca are again going for some clever accounting tricks this time swapping Griezmann for Saul :)
What do you think about Haaland? I was in support of Haaland transfer. But then after seeing his fees which will go above 200 million, i have my doubts now. Seems like waste of money when we are sure that 4-5 year down the line, Riaola will force a move to Barca/Madrid. Plus add to that we need a CB for Silva replacement. I think we should find some cheaper option or older ones. No point in Haaland.

Add to all that his transfer will break our wage structure. He will demand huge wages. And after him everyone else will demand. Even now Rudiger is unhappy about his wage. It's like a pandora box. Barcelona is already in that mess. We should stay away from him IMO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock