Good News Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2020 - 2021

Honestly CR 7 should join La liga or Bundesliga or EPL. The competition is higher. Ligue 1 is useless. No one is watching that ligue. Always one team as winner. With or without CR they will win that ligue.

Yeah bro. He is the best defender in EPL. Please take him. Better than VVD. Take him. 🙏😁

and liv also verge of sign of tsimikas full back don't know what in liverpool mind we need attacking player and we are now going for diffessive player which is totaly oposit of chelsea😅😅

Not a surprise but Barca needs to get rid of their great generation of last decade to give clean sheet to any incoming coach.Players like Messi,Pique hold too much power in the decision making at the club.Every ssn. we hear that Messi is not happy with the way Coach is setting up team,he doesn't want to play from right etc etc.Ofcourse Messi is Messi but getting rid of his prime sidekick i.e Pique would send a message.Pique is the biggest politician at Barca right now,at his age i am not sure how he would contribute to the club

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock