Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,555
  • Views Views: Views 419,817
Masala Dosa 😋😋

Sambar replaced with Daal 😉😜
s0TUHza.jpg

So, my neighbour had been to temple at morning. She offered me Pera which is a sweet we get in Assam. After eating it. It smelled funny. When I asked about the smell. She said it had gomutra in it. Seriously, I love trying new stuff. But giving people controversial stuff to eat without consent is wrong. I am writing this. So you can avoid. If anyone offers you anything from now on. Always ask the ingredients before consuming. PS it's not that bad. Since I told my sister about gomutra in pera. She refused to eat it. I had the second piece too as I hate wasting food. :tup:

So, my neighbour had been to temple at morning. She offered me Pera which is a sweet we get in Assam. After eating it. It smelled funny. When I asked about the smell. She said it had gomutra in it. Seriously, I love trying new stuff. But giving people controversial stuff to eat without consent is wrong. I am writing this. So you can avoid. If anyone offers you anything from now on. Always ask the ingredients before consuming. PS it's not that bad. Since I told my sister about gomutra in pera. She refused to eat it. I had the second piece too as I hate wasting food. :tup:
It happened with me multiple times here. 😜

Back
Top Bottom