Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,925
So, yesterday i helped in preparing these, was too tired to post yesterday, so i posted now.

Home made Pizza:

Lmk9CE9.jpg

Fried Chicken:

qDArB5l.jpg

^ even when you eat real food you need some junk on the side. 🤣 Just joking.
I think lays goes well with rice and dal. Maybe it will be a complete meal if you add some protein like egg/paneer. Dal is good enough though. Happy to see you eat some real food which will keep you more energetic throughout the day.

^ even when you eat real food you need some junk on the side. 🤣 Just joking.
I think lays goes well with rice and dal. Maybe it will be a complete meal if you add some protein like egg/paneer. Dal is good enough though. Happy to see you eat some real food which will keep you more energetic throughout the day.
Haha. I went for a hair cut and brought 2 Lays Maxx on the way. I ususally eat healthy food bro, close friends know it. Just share tasty ones only and not daily foods. I eat fruits almost daily for example. Apple, Green grapes, Cucumbers, Oranges, Watermelon, Mung beans are part of my regular diet and i alternate them daily.;)

Haha. I went for a hair cut and brought 2 Lays Maxx on the way. I ususally eat healthy food bro, close friends know it. Just share tasty ones only and not daily foods. I eat fruits almost daily for example. Apple, Green grapes, Cucumbers, Oranges, Watermelon, Mung beans are part of my regular diet and i alternate them daily.;)
I know you do bro. But since you post a lot of junk food pics one can assume you eat a lot of that. I am also aware of your health consciousness and your weight loss. Keep going! I was just joking as i said. Your diet is perfect 👌

Back
Top Bottom