Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

I personally feel violated. You don't have to post everything on internet. And please stop eating animals. God has given us brain and feelings. We are not robots. A tiger doesn't understand when it is eating a deer that it is in pain. Stop eating babies of animals or animals. They feel pain. Everyone has right to live.

I personally feel violated. You don't have to post everything on internet. And please stop eating animals. God has given us brain and feelings. We are not robots. A tiger doesn't understand when it is eating a deer that it is in pain. Stop eating babies of animals or animals. They feel pain. Everyone has right to live.
But why God made meat so tasty. No one hurting any animals, people get hungry and they consume meat they will get sustenance that's it

Falooda

KJ7ejeE.jpeg

SmK9srS.jpeg

But why God made meat so tasty. No one hurting any animals, people get hungry and they consume meat they will get sustenance that's it
In that theory god also made drugs addictive. But why do we have it? It's a product to test our sin. Most of these non veg products will give you bad cholesterol and liver disease by the end of life. There are villages in Japan where people lives over 100 years of age thanks to their pure vegetarian diet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock