Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

Chicken Biriyani with Raita
ZB1lwVm.jpg

@Rajkumar bhai. I feel so happy and sad seeing your Vadas. No one seems to like Sambhar (Mendu) Vada here. My local South Indian outlet stopped making it. Although I am a pehchanwala so they sometimes they make it for me. If I send someone else. They refuses. Others totally don't offer it. Swiggy charges over ₹60 for shipping. Than Mendu Vada itself cost ₹75. ₹30 ka Vada ends up costing around ₹150.

@Rajkumar bhai. I feel so happy and sad seeing your Vadas. No one seems to like Sambhar (Mendu) Vada here. My local South Indian outlet stopped making it. Although I am a pehchanwala so they sometimes they make it for me. If I send someone else. They refuses. Others totally don't offer it. Swiggy charges over ₹60 for shipping. Than Mendu Vada itself cost ₹75. ₹30 ka Vada ends up costing around ₹150.
Aao phir kabhi Haveli pe.
There is chana dal inside. Right?

My mother makes me this atleast once a week. 😋
Yes....its really awesome....my neighbor given in the morning.

Bro. It's a struggle to get Dosa, or say, Chola Bhatura under ₹100 nowadays. Aren't these supposed to be the common people's food? How come they are charging ₹100+? Most of the restaurants on Swiggy and Zomato are charging ₹120-150 for a simple Masala Dosa and Chola Bhatura. With taxes and delivery charges it becomes ₹200. I might as well order Biryani or a main course dish with 4 rotis/rice at that point.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock