Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

@iDJ I think Swiggy / Zomato are allowed to deliver after 8 PM. 😜
I was literally checking this at the moment. But I still avoid ordering at late nights. I have had sour experience in the past. Either the delivery guy doesn't show up in the end or the food is you know not kind of good.

I was literally checking this at the moment. But I still avoid ordering at late nights. I have had sour experience in the past. Either the delivery guy doesn't show up in the end or the food is you know not kind of good.
Same here. There's always some problem when you order a bit late at night. The order is usually very late. And there's always some lame excuse. Also, the food is not that good. Even received spoiled food a few times. Good thing about Swiggy is that they compensate you instantly, without needing to chat with the customer care. Their AI Chat-bot takes care of everything. I guess it's fine till 7 to 8PM at max.

Same here. There's always some problem when you order a bit late at night. The order is usually very late. And there's always some lame excuse. Also, the food is not that good. Even received spoiled food a few times. Good thing about Swiggy is that they compensate you instantly, without needing to chat with the customer care. Their AI Chat-bot takes care of everything. I guess it's fine till 7 to 8PM at max.
Yes, ordering after 10 pm it's just bad. If you notice the prices are almost half the price charged at daytime. But the food is rotten sometime. I feel like these are leftovers. Got bad biryani twice. Worst is they refund you only. No replacement order comes as it's late at night. If you didn't had dinner cooked. You would have to go to sleep eating maggi. Same is the case in my location is during lunch hours. You order at 12 pm. It will reach you by 2-3 pm. The guy will make lamest excuse. Thing is they are taking orders on multiple apps. Hence, they can't handle the rush at lunch hour. I take the safe approach and order by 11 am.

Anyhow I was watching Toofan movie where they love putting vanilla ice cream on gajar ka halwa. I think it's stupid. Although both gajar ka halwa and vanilla/strawberry icecream are my favorite desserts. I do not think one sweet item should be eaten with another. I hate when anyone offer mithai (sweets) with tea. What's your opinion on combining two sweet dishes?

This is the worst. The tea tastes like water after having mithai. 😂
Exactly, during bihu/sankranti it's the worst. They stuff you literally every sweet thing they can. Than they give you tea. Imagine visiting ten houses in a day to eat sweets. In our house atleast we are generous. We offer some namkeens with pithas.

Which place r u from bro?

n9iE8eH.jpg
Vada Missal Pav

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock