Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

My favourites are Bisk Farm Herbs, Bisk Farm Cream Cracker & Bisk Farm Top Gold.
I love cream cracker and top gold too. But I have never seen farm herbs. How does it taste like?

PS There was sudden shortage of stocks of bisk farm products days before lockdown. I went finding for biscuits in bulk for a wedding. Couldn't find as there was no product. Are they back in stock?
anyone tasted pran family toast/baby toast biscuit?
Love it.

anyone tasted pran family toast/baby toast biscuit?
Those are delicious. 😍👌🏻

I have had those in my place (Guwahati), as well as in Silchar. But there's a huge difference. The ones I had it Silchar were far more delicious. Turns out in Silchar the Pran products directly come from Bangladesh. Even other products like the Pran Potato Crackers are far more tastier & have more chips in the packets.

Those are delicious. 😍👌🏻

I have had those in my place (Guwahati), as well as in Silchar. But there's a huge difference. The ones I had it Silchar were far more delicious. Turns out in Silchar the Pran products directly come from Bangladesh. Even other products like the Pran Potato Crackers are far more tastier & have more chips in the packets.
Same was the case with Potatas as well. One from Agartala is tastier than the one of Guwahati.

Same was the case with Potatas as well. One from Agartala is tastier than the one of Guwahati.
Oh yeah.. when it first came out, it used to be very tasty. But now it's taste nothing like that. Also very less masala now.

finally get taste of litchi in this summer season when summer season almost verge of end in bengal 😅😅
3DeJYA9.jpg
I never saw these fruit before I think not available in chennai

You might have seen them unpeeled bro. This picture shows them naked.😂
yeah bro on first sight identified as naked 🤣 .. after that only i searched on Google saw this fruit with outer shell red color with spike then only I confirmed I never saw this fruit before in market , fruit shop .. may be it may available in costly department store like big basket though I never visited there 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock