Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,548
  • Views Views: Views 419,576
Here the climate is chill with rain showers. So bought samosas in road side vehicle shop. Always it fill with chopped onion. But it's filled with green peas 🤔😊😁
Earlier I too used to buy this but now I stopped buying this as they have started mix cabbage in it replacing onions.

Today I went to market and really shocked to see prices of onions. It ranges from 100 to 150 Rs/kg. I haven't seen onions reaching 3 digit in my lifetime.

I don't know about other states people. But here in Tamil Nadu, most of the dishes are based on onions and there is no other replacement for it. Except jains present here everyone mostly uses onions. Only dish we can make without Onion is Rasam. Morning my mom bought 4 onions just for 40Rs

Bought these onions today morning for 40 Rs

oZn4sJT.jpg

Last edited:
Earlier I too used to buy this but now I stopped buying this as they have started mix cabbage in it replacing onions.

Today I went to market and really shocked to see prices of onions. It ranges from 100 to 150 Rs/kg. I haven't seen onions reaching 3 digit in my lifetime.
Yes me also shown that it, normal days of onions price. They used cabbage. But still I don't see at Ariyalur. And only a shop making potato samosas. Others are onion one. Instead one potato samosa, I eat 10 onion one. Hope you too.🤔

Yes me also shown that it, normal days of onions price. They used cabbage. But still I don't see at Ariyalur. And only a shop making potato samosas. Others are onion one. Instead one potato samosa, I eat 10 onion one. Hope you too.🤔
Bro for even Briyani many shops replaced onions with cucumbers in raitha

Back
Top Bottom