Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,549
  • Views Views: Views 419,656
3VPi46o.jpg

Ordered same Special Chicken Roll and Coke from last Saturday. Best part is ordered food worth ₹70 am getting cashback of ₹80. 🤑

Don't wish to spoil anyone's fun here but all I can see in the above few posts is unhealthy food. Heres wishing none of you abuse your bodies with this toxic food like samosas, colas, etc. But again, I don't know how frequently you folks eat this kind of food or how you are living at the moment (like in hostel, paying guest, etc. etc) which sometimes makes you buy this kind of food.

Again, please take it in the right spirit.

Sumanth Bro, if we see like this, nowadays all food have toxic. Which organic growth natural? All are growing hybrid, fertilizer, pectisides, etc.. today I ate parota made by midha. After a long period I tasted only one.
We not fill our stomach with samosas or any snacks. These are just a timing like foods.

Don't wish to spoil anyone's fun here but all I can see in the above few posts is unhealthy food. Heres wishing none of you abuse your bodies with this toxic food like samosas, colas, etc. But again, I don't know how frequently you folks eat this kind of food or how you are living at the moment (like in hostel, paying guest, etc. etc) which sometimes makes you buy this kind of food.

Again, please take it in the right spirit.
I always hear about Indian food being a balance diet. So I never actually thought of samosas being unhealthy. I agree with Ramesh bro. Foods have so many unhealthy things nowadays. I got infection eating mango thrice this year's because of some things they use.

Even Home Made Foods are Unhealthy because..

Foods Items we Purchase from Outside..

We just making food in Home.. Buts Actual from Outside..

For Healthy Food... We Would Like to Join Weekend Agriculture...

Back
Top Bottom