Flipkart SuperCoins

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 30,286
there is one website who provide YT in 849/- yearly. i don't know its trust worthy website.
xBSmaJ8.png
You have to get into some family group. Not bad as you get same benefit. But I trust only subspace for this.

Did flipkart removed hotstar premium from supercoins? I’m not seeing it from few days

jhMX7ky.jpg

Since they have a dedicated portal for Supercoins. I think the value of Supercoins might increase. Anyhow I am burning every single coin since I want nothing to do with Flipkart anymore. Even the rewards are useless.

jhMX7ky.jpg

Since they have a dedicated portal for Supercoins. I think the value of Supercoins might increase. Anyhow I am burning every single coin since I want nothing to do with Flipkart anymore. Even the rewards are useless.
Which is the best value for coin option to redeem the coins? Shopping has a value of ₹1, but it is capped too low compared to the product price. Recharges are giving only ₹0.25 per coin.

I have around 1300 SuperCoins. But there's nothing good available in the reward store. Earlier there used to be many useful things. Nowadays there's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock