Flipkart Pulls Out of Airtel Zero After Net Neutrality Protests

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,623
finally, public pressure forces them to pull out, otherwise it wud have been a disaster for end consumers...

imagine, paying rs.50 for streaming 10 mb of a movie clip on youtube :damn :wall

Totally depricing the users of their freedom on their internet.. these sick telecos, deserve a slpa to their face, and a kick to their back :nj :damn :dodgy

I was surprised by the news that the OTT online services are being judged by a law which was created on 1885 :lol

Save The Internet

Guys start bombard on TRAI by sending email and help keep the internet neutral :tup

shawl_who said:
finally, public pressure forces them to pull out, otherwise it wud have been a disaster for end consumers...

imagine, paying rs.50 for streaming 10 mb of a movie clip on youtube :damn :wall

Totally depricing the users of their freedom on their internet.. these sick telecos, deserve a slpa to their face, and a kick to their back :nj :damn :dodgy

please tell me in brief as i cud not understand anything out of it

yeah.. sign d petetion on savetheinternet.com

and stop dis nonsense by telecos :damn

Prateek Marwadi said:
please tell me in brief as i cud not understand anything out of it

listen... simple it is-

1. telecom operators paid a lot of money to buy spectrum

2. before the invention of Voice calls and video calls over the Internet they were earning huge money.. because at that time only few users was using wap calls

3. After the invention of whatsapp, revenue from text messages is decreased.. hardly 5 from 100 people using text messages

4. With this effect they increased price of 2G, 3G internet packs

5. now social apps are also providing voice calls.. operators are saying that their's profit is decreaing because many of us these days are trying wap calling from apps instead of phone calls

6. by looking at this matter telecom operators are planning to launch Internet packs from a new end

And internet packs may be like this-

Rs. 98, 1 Gb 2G Internet, in which you can use flipkart, gmail, other websites which are not of your daily use... but you have to pay rupees from your account balance if you want to use whatsapp, Facebook, youtube or recharge with a special whatsapp recharge pack which may be like Rs. 198, 550 mb 2G

means they wants to charge much more amount from you for using daily social and other apps/websites and too according their own wish

*here pack prices and data just used for understanding purpose.. these are not real ones

Ill put in more simple word:

suppose I say Ill give u electricity.. :lol

If u have TV of brand X, Ill not charge for electricity....

but if u have a TV of brand Y, Ill charge u heavily.

This means, now u slect brand X, television, just bcoz electricity is free... no matter television X offers poor quality n services...

Now- Using Youtube on all Internet Packs
After 24th April 2015- Please recharge your connection with special youtube recharge with Rs. 50 (10 mb) 2G data to access Youtube

Now- Unlimited Skype and Whatsapp on Internet packs
After 24th April- Wanna use whatsapp? Recharge with Rs. 25 to get 10 mb data to access Whatsapp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock