Flipkart introduced Flipkart Plus Premium

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,074
That tell the sorry state of Flipkart, people don't buy regularly other than some phones or TV which are exclusive on Flipkart.
My play store review from last month.
9rlvAhq.jpg

8 orders is very less if you ask me
8 orders to unlock. Not subscribe. In order to subscribe there will be another criteria. I don't think they gonna give it that easy.

8 orders is very less if you ask me
For me even 4 orders is too much. It's painful ordering from Flipkart. There's not one time I receive orders without any issues.

One thing that annoys me the most is that they always send a different delivery guy. So I have to go through the hassle of explaining the location each and every time. If I am busy and can't pickup the call, they delay (sometimes even cancel) the order by several days. On the other hand, Amazon has designated areas for each delivery guy. The delivery guys knows that its our parcel and bring it directly to our home without the need for calling.

Flipkart Grocery has the lowest prices among all. But I don't feel like ordering because of the delivery. Last time they came to deliver at 9 PM. 😓

My Plus membership has been automatically upgraded to Plus Premium today..

uRTGAfa.png

It is confirmed just 4 order can renew plus and 8 orders will renew plus premium as stated in earlier posts on this thread.

Also the supercoins issued after August 1, 2023 will have only 6 months validity.

KqIum8g.png

My Plus membership has been automatically upgraded to Plus Premium today..

uRTGAfa.png

It is confirmed just 4 order can renew plus and 8 orders will renew plus premium as stated in earlier posts on this thread.

Also the supercoins issued after August 1, 2023 will have only 6 months validity.

KqIum8g.png
Please show Plus Premium benefits.

Please show Plus Premium benefits.

They haven't updated that page yet bro.. it takes nowhere now.. will share once it is updated..

Just received a text from Flipkart. Now I am upgraded to Plus Premium as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock