Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

My Application is stuck at this from 19th October, no calls nothing, anything needs to be done to expedite this or just wait?
4hLWWH8.jpg
You can use application ref no and call axis bank to check

Wasnt there a option to get things on No cost EMI ON Flipkart Axis Card
I was looking to buy Oculus Quest 2, but I dont see NO cost EMI
It is removed from Visa cards?

Last edited:
I couldn't get detail at my card option . It is showing generation one day . I mailed called flipkart customer care all time said uninstall app and again install I have done 3 -4 times . But I couldn't get details credit card details

I couldn't detail in axis Bank Mobile app. Axis Bank customer care also said uninstall app . I have done 3 -4 times uninstalled and reinstalled but problem not solved.
I got bill mail and sms yesterday bill showing cash back but my bill not adjust I have to pay full bill payment. Cash back was not minus my bill amount after reinstalled my axis Bank mobile app now I couldn't get detail my credit card in credit card section it is showing error
GIXYDZn.jpg

QloMchj.jpg
Facing the same issue as you I also not able to get card details anywhere neither in app nor customer care .
Also no physical card is still delivered to me

Facing the same issue as you I also not able to get card details anywhere neither in app nor customer care .
Also no physical card is still delivered to me
I got physical credit card 30 se 2021 . I am getting details at axis mobile app after 1 month from received my credit card. But flipkart app showing card application processing

I have received the card today but not able to set the PIN through Axis Bank Mobile app/Net Banking

Mobile App : Signed in but constantly app is asking to enter card no, expiry date and PIN(which I am not having)

Net Banking : Entering Mobile Number or Customer ID under Register New User but both options throwing error as invalid credentials.

Any other solutions? Or Axis ATM is the only possible solution?

I have received the card today but not able to set the PIN through Axis Bank Mobile app/Net Banking

Mobile App : Signed in but constantly app is asking to enter card no, expiry date and PIN(which I am not having)

Net Banking : Entering Mobile Number or Customer ID under Register New User but both options throwing error as invalid credentials.

So activated the PIN using Phone Banking, quite a hassle using Net banking/Axis Bank app

Yes same issue was with me, netbanking was showing invalid for both phone and customer ID.
But I was able to dio using Axis Mobile app using customer ID and it required the 7 digit pin mentioned in the lettter too

I still haven't received the card though had received the message that my card has been approved. But that has been like 10 to 13 days. Called the customer care and shared the application number and they are saying that no such application number exist.
In Flipkart app also no card details are shown.
Don't know what to do.
Can anyone help ???

Anyone able to convert the card to lifetime free from annual charges? I spoke to the cc team, and they weren't helpful.

Anyone able to convert the card to lifetime free from annual charges? I spoke to the cc team, and they weren't helpful.
What did cc said on that, I'm also going to see if they're going to charge or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock