Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

Did you get Flipkart 500 voucher? I have received message saying Congrats on your first transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Here's your Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 500 with link, if I click link it is taking to Flipkart site. Nothing happen after that
A lot of cardholders have complained of not receiving the gift voucher or not being able to redeem it on Flipkart. The best way to resolve this is to raise a complaint by calling the Axis Bank customer care number.

Some new updates on this card:

- Due to Mastercard ban, now this card is issued by Visa
- The card charges are completely waived off now, previously it was ₹499 per year

YxTKBz5.png

Some new updates on this card:

- Due to Mastercard ban, now this card is issued by Visa
- The card charges are completely waived off now, previously it was ₹499 per year

YxTKBz5.png
Hmm. What about the existing user? Will they continue to charge 500 Rs. for the annual maintenance?

are they going to replace the card for master card users? I faced issue on this card with some PoS recently when the transaction was getting declined

Hmm. What about the existing user? Will they continue to charge 500 Rs. for the annual maintenance?
Probably better to surrender the card and apply for a new one as lifetime free. I also recently got it just 2 days before the mastercard ban set in, I'll check with axis bank if they are willing to convert it into lifetime free or then I'll surrender it

are they going to replace the card for master card users? I faced issue on this card with some PoS recently when the transaction was getting declined
Even i had the same issue few days back.

Probably better to surrender the card and apply for a new one as lifetime free. I also recently got it just 2 days before the mastercard ban set in, I'll check with axis bank if they are willing to convert it into lifetime free or then I'll surrender it
I also got the card 3days before the mastercard ban came into effect. Have to ask bank about this new lifetime free thing.

I apply axis flipkart credit card . It will delivered 29 sep 2021
I have no axis Bank account. How will be mange it? Plz suggest me

I got flipkart axis Bank credit card but it is not showing flipkart app and I can't see detail my unbilled amount in axis mobile app. Plz suggest me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock