Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card

Paytm(due to complimentary Playtm First Membership and 2 movie tickets for price of 1 if booked on every Friday) Cards to be most beneficial.
Paytm first membership is free only for 1 year as a welcome benefit, not in the subsequent years.

Did you get Flipkart 500 voucher? I have received message saying Congrats on your first transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Here's your Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 500 with link, if I click link it is taking to Flipkart site. Nothing happen after that

Did you get Flipkart 500 voucher? I have received message saying Congrats on your first transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Here's your Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 500 with link, if I click link it is taking to Flipkart site. Nothing happen after that

Today I got a message after making a first swipe.. After clicking the SMS link it redirects to flipkart and got 500rs on Flipkart account.

Congratulations, no cash back for purchase of gold, petrol and cash added to wallets
thanks bro.
When I just calculated, I realized that if my yearly purchase is more than Rs.10000, then the yearly Card fee of Rs.500 will become break-even. since my yearly purchase is much more than that every year, I can save a good amount as cashback. moreover, this card gives direct cashback to the card itself, rather than the reward points based scheme. altogether, it seems as attractive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock