Fleek app - Discounted OTT and OTT management app

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 19,292
Zee5 and sonyliv subscription r activated instantly...after clicking the plan read the message at the top..Read the T&C..

ie8UdwH.jpg

BRXIrTG.jpg
My bad. I missed to read it.

A software glitch running in Fleek app..3 coupon codes available since few hours..rs 499/-,prime 150,rs Hotstar150 /-
check ur apps right now

I have grabbed 4 hotstaar premium for 700 /- each 2 amazon prime for 700 each..
Presently i am not getting any of those unused 150 rs coupons..used only 499

I have grabbed 4 hotstaar premium for 700 /- each 2 amazon prime for 700 each..
Presently i am not getting any of those unused 150 rs coupons..used only 499
Bro let me know
when subscription starts,
from the date of coupon bought or from the date of redeem of code ?

Bro let me know
when subscription starts,
from the date of coupon bought or from the date of redeem of code ?
If u get coupon code then the subscription starts from the date of activation of voucher/coupon code itself even the the earlier subscription is still active.if not active or new it starts from the activation date...
If u bought hotstar today and get coupon code which u activate on January 1St then it starts from January 1St itself..

bro if i redeem code after 2-3 month (or before code expiry date) from the date of purchase then ?
This terms & condition apply if u didn't get any coupon code....for zee5 and sonyliv there is no coupon codes...as soon as u pay the subscription amount then it gets activated instantly on the account number u bought/paid to buy the subscription even if that number or email id already having active subscription...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock