Fleek app - Discounted OTT and OTT management app

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 19,417
Do fleek provide apple tv plus?
No.
I have no idea how they control it. I guess they monitor the logins. Can't say for sure. As I haven't tried it. One of my friends tried it and he had no problem. Except other people using his profile (this was before they introduced profile pin).
This is so bad sort of revenge specially on hotstar and youtube. Somebody in my house ruined my entire recommendations by watching Snake in the City and South Movies on youtube. I had to log out of the TV. Every service needs to enable pin enabled profiles. Now imagine someone watching dentist videos. Than you get it recommended because of this.

Sad part is only 25% can be used as cashback. Also there is IPL predicting and winning ₹20 per correct prediction offer going on.
Yes only 25%...there r 3 catogaries to get 20 each in a day..who win toss,heighest runs in powerplay and who will win...
I have 3 accounts...predicting different teams n each accounts...so getting all offers..

Last edited:
How do they control how many screens a particular buyer will use at a time? If they sell a 2 screen plan to 2 individual users and one of them decides to use it on 2 screens simultaneously and the second one isn't able to use it?
It's a username and password only right? Unless it's an OTP based login then it can be controlled by the original buyer.
If u r mentioning subspace then :- i have bought apple tv+...it's family plan .no credentials...they send invitations to join their family plan...
If Fleek then:-
The account is genuine and 3 screens in zee5 599 plan.. although they mentioned as 2 screens...after the purchase we get offer code/promo codes..all r having atleast 9 to 10 months validity..we can redeem any time..if we redeem/activate in a active subscription the new subscription starts automatically once the existing plan ends...this is as per the cc of Fleek...

Yesterday night all accounts of Fleek app auto logged out...Now tried to relogin...It says no account registered for existing account's...Even no otp is receiving...

Fleek app is down...

DQE7SEo.jpg

For me ₹1004. Times Prime membership no longer available for purchase.
quf47ey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock