OTF Exclusive Fire Stick giving discounted OTT Subscrptions

Do you know how to claim those offer(s), I tried clicking on the app and it redirects to the store>opens the app if its installed already ...and then when I try to subscribe it shows up normal price via In app Purchasing via fire stick ?

Yes a dozen ott apps on discount it's a good offering

Xiaomi always offers same kind of discount. Even now there are diwali discounts on some apps.

Do you know how to claim those offer(s), I tried clicking on the app and it redirects to the store>opens the app if its installed already ...and then when I try to subscribe it shows up normal price via In app Purchasing via fire stick ?
Yes click on subscribe and you will get offer price, I subscribed to Aha app for 265/-

Yeah, I tried subscribing voot at Rs. 399/-. But in app purchase is showing Rs.499/-. How to claim offer price?

Yeah, I tried subscribing voot at Rs. 399/-. But in app purchase is showing Rs.499/-. How to claim offer price?
Its shows full price, but when you reach payment option thru Amazon, its shows discounted price
I subscribed to Voot, Sony and Discovery like this
Subscribe from Fire stick only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock