Fleek app - Discounted OTT and OTT management app

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 19,067
Now 0% OFF on Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar.
The discount is still there...It shows at the payment page...

muTfJLy.png

Important info.. Fleek app generates any subscription on only 2 times..If anyone wants to buy same subscription more than 2 times then u have to contact support for voucher code with all details of purchase...
my friend got in tangle today.he told me this...Anyway he got codes from them..

Yesterday I purchased zee5 subscription from the app. I thought some coupon it will generate and need to key in when we required the subscription. But it automatically extended my subscription in zee5 using the phone number. Due to this, I lost a month of subscription which I had in my account.

Yesterday I purchased zee5 subscription from the app. I thought some coupon it will generate and need to key in when we required the subscription. But it automatically extended my subscription in zee5 using the phone number. Due to this, I lost a month of subscription which I had in my account.
Zee5 and sonyliv subscription r activated instantly...after clicking the plan read the message at the top..Read the T&C..

ie8UdwH.jpg

BRXIrTG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock