Fleek app - Discounted OTT and OTT management app

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 19,077
Looks like cracked subscriptions...
Better to stay away from this....In India there is no yearly Netflix...200 odd for single user of Netflix..
Looks costlier....
It's not cracked.
They purchase the account themselves and allot the customers with one/two screens each. Instead of renewing every month, you are paying for 1 year. That means you will be in the group for 1 year.
They purchase subscription for ₹649 and earn ₹836 (₹209 each). Means they are getting ₹187 profit.

The one Sunnil bro mentioned is kind of new. The original ones are: SplitandChill.com (the only Original site). NF @70% Discount
They have been operational since many years.

Don't know where to ask. So doing it here. Where can I sell OTT subscription? I have one subscription which I want to trade or sell for a different one. Can anyone recommend any site? I don't want to do monthly selling thing. I just want to outright sell it.

Yesterday bought zee 5 for Rs 337.5 in Fleek app..bought during IPL match live time..
There is an offer of 100%cashback for 2 lucky winners ...
I got it..

"
*We have a winner: YOU!*
Congratulations on winning 100% cashback on your order today! On that note, sliding Fleekcoins worth ₹405 as cashback in your Fleek wallet right away.

Subscribe more and worry less!
"

Yesterday bought zee 5 for Rs 337.5 in Fleek app..bought during IPL match live time..
There is an offer of 100%cashback for 2 lucky winners ...
I got it..

"
*We have a winner: YOU!*
Congratulations on winning 100% cashback on your order today! On that note, sliding Fleekcoins worth ₹405 as cashback in your Fleek wallet right away.

Subscribe more and worry less!
"
Sad part is only 25% can be used as cashback. Also there is IPL predicting and winning ₹20 per correct prediction offer going on.

They purchase the account themselves and allot the customers with one/two screens each.
How do they control how many screens a particular buyer will use at a time? If they sell a 2 screen plan to 2 individual users and one of them decides to use it on 2 screens simultaneously and the second one isn't able to use it?
It's a username and password only right? Unless it's an OTP based login then it can be controlled by the original buyer.

How do they control how many screens a particular buyer will use at a time? If they sell a 2 screen plan to 2 individual users and one of them decides to use it on 2 screens simultaneously and the second one isn't able to use it?
It's a username and password only right? Unless it's an OTP based login then it can be controlled by the original buyer.
I have no idea how they control it. I guess they monitor the logins. Can't say for sure. As I haven't tried it. One of my friends tried it and he had no problem. Except other people using his profile (this was before they introduced profile pin).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock