Financial scams targeting Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 2,480
I also talked with banks, i think CKYC record was issue due to your old number could be match with unchanged old user no exits in bank account. The second reason, people's had various credit card with many companies had agreement's with banks and non-financial bank credit companies fetch details from your number is registered with CKyc record.
The Govt need to change this system in Ckyc with some bring new rules about updating record.

Look scammer confidence, he knows about our law, how it works.
i think they are using voic international numbers subscriptions apps from google pay store to target these people's who got no knowledge about tech. The app itself mentioned transfering money to which company. Voice changes applications quite popular with youtube content creators also to make videos with different voice for earning more subs.

Look scammer confidence, he knows about our law, how it works.
i think they are using voic international numbers subscriptions apps from google pay store to target these people's who got no knowledge about tech. The app itself mentioned transfering money to which company. Voice changes applications quite popular with youtube content creators also to make videos with different voice for earning more subs.
Based on the voice. He isn't changing voice either. Also defamation threat for calling him fraud is hilarious.

Fraudsters pose as customer care representatives of mobile phone service providers, advise victims to replace physical SIM with an e-SIM by entering a 32-digit e-ID through app or website. Once the victim sends a QR code, the fraudster take control of the phone and the original SIM becomes inactive.

Back
Top Bottom