FIH Odisha Hockey Men's World Cup 2023

b3fzFby.jpg

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧 𝟎-𝟖 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

India score 8 goals in the second half to register a huge win against Asian rivals Japan in the 9-16 classification match at

Next classification matche of india 28th jan vs south africa

W7WdJf1.jpg

England women's U19 defeat Australia by 3 runs in thriller in U19 t20 Wc while defending 99 runs great match. Now India Vs England final
Reason of giving 🤣 reaction

Bad day for Australia yesterday
1st lost in cricket world cup
Now in hockey wc also they lost vs Germany

Reason of giving 🤣 reaction

Bad day for Australia yesterday
1st lost in cricket world cup
Now in hockey wc also they lost vs Germany
Belgium is the new Australia and it is irony that the top 4 teams qualified for the world cup which means there is gulf between the other teams and they cannot match the speed and skill of these teams. My prediction is Belgium will be the hot favorites for world cup and also replacing Australia as the new No 1 in near future. The goal against Netherlands which was the equaliser was the killer for me and the kind of ruthlessness' and aggressiveness shown by Belgium which is required for such level of hockey in modern times is expected by the teams to be at the top of the world.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock