Features of ACT Interactive TV

sunveer

Reaction score
** To check the validity of the post, please visit this LINK **

ACT IPTV Features

Now on you don´t have to miss any crucial moment in any match or your favourite daily soaps! ACT Live Shift lets you pause and play Live TV! You can now pause, rewind & play Live TV. Not just that, you can also skip to current time whenever you please.

You wish to watch cricket while your wife wants to catch up with her daily soap? Well, from now on you both can enjoy your favourite programs, all thanks to ACT Spot Record! This amazing feature lets you record one program while watching another at the same time! Not just that you can now schedule your favourite shows to be recorded while you are away, so you can catch up with them at your convenience

ACT´s True Video on Demand lets you chose from an extensive library of Kannada, Hindi and Tamil films and allows you to watch them at the click of a button.
Not only this you can also pause, rewind and play the movie just like you would do on your DVD player!

Now you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want as ACT Interactive TV lets you search and watch your favourite online videos, be it movie clips, songs or entire movies through its amazing ‘Videos Online’ feature. This feature gives access to ‘Youtube’ on your TV! Not only this, ACT also offers a huge list of Videos from the Internet already saved into different categories such as ‘Movies’, ‘Entertainment’, ‘Amazing Videos’, ‘Cookery’ etc. You can go to the category of your choice and start watching the related online videos immediately.

From now on, Television will not be just Television, as ACT´s ‘My Personal Media’ lets you connect various gadgets like ipods, camera, camcorder, computer, pen-drives and more to your TV. So now you can access your video and audio files as well as share your precious memories with friends and family, on your TV!

Other Features

Catch-up TV: ACT´s network servers, archive popular television shows for select channels long after they have been broadcast. These can be accessed by you, on request, for a specified time period.

ACT Interactive TV also offers many more features like ‘My Bookmarks’, which helps you save your favourite video from the internet in a folder so that you don´t have to search it again.

You can save your favourite television channels in ‘My Favourites’, so that you can watch them in the serial order you want to watch them in.

Also, ACT Interactive TV gives you an ‘Electronic Program Guide’, that shows the program schedule for the next 3 days!

Search Function – ACT Interactive TV lets you search for any ‘On Demand’ content by keying in the desired name in the ‘Soft Search Key Pad’. This saves you the time and energy of searching for your favourite video through various folders before you can actually view them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock