Feature phone suggestion

San_jay

Reaction score
Hello, I am planning to buy a feature phone for my dad. Requirements - good voice quality and easy to handle. Any suggestions, please?

Note- No Nokia devices recommendation.

No for Jio phone then try below models

Take a look at this LAVA GEM on Flipkart
Take a look at this Micromax X419 on Flipkart
Take a look at this LAVA A1 on Flipkart
Take a look at this LAVA A3 on Flipkart

If Jio's network is good in your area. I would recommend JioPhone. Others can't compete with VoLTE when it comes to calls clarity.
Jio network not having good coverage in the area.

Go for a JioPhone. Best voice clarity. Your dad can even use basic Internet stuff like using a Smart assistant and WhatsApp.

No for Jio phone then try below models

Take a look at this LAVA GEM on Flipkart
Take a look at this Micromax X419 on Flipkart
Take a look at this LAVA A1 on Flipkart
Take a look at this LAVA A3 on Flipkart
Choose anyone from these and please look for service center first.

Still I would recommend you to also complain to Jio on social media like Twitter. They always listen and help to improve connectivity.

There was same problem in one of my relatives homes (jio network problem). But, when they bought JioPhone, it was so well customised for jio sim (as the mobile is from the same company) that the call clarity and the network was better than the smartphones in the house. There were no issues with regards to call connectivity. Even today, they find some call issues on smartphone with jio sim but not with JioPhone. And not to forget 2 years unlimited plan that's going around now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock