Good News ACT Fibernet Providing Free Speed Upgrade on the occasion of Independence Day

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
ACT Fibernet is providing Free Speed upgrade until 31st Aug on occasion of Independence Day.

ytFohWY.jpg

uviOfEn.jpg

Will the upgrade continue after the free period is over?

Upgrade is valid only till 31st Aug.
I know that. They are asking to upgrade via update. Not through their system. Does this mean plan will automatically downgrade after 31st August or will continue until the user downgrades?

I know that. They are asking to upgrade via update. Not through their system. Does this mean plan will automatically downgrade after 31st August or will continue until the user downgrades?
Apologizes I got your question wrong. Yes, they did not mention how plan would be after end of this offer.

Yes, they mentioned clearly 'enjoy upgraded speed till 31st August'. It is like when Tata Play celebrated their anniversary by providing all channels with 'no extra cost'.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock