FaceApp - AI Face Editor

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,985
As others, I also got excited to install this app and see how my old face will look, but I didnt installed it , since it is trending like anything I decided to wait if any privacy issues are coming, damn I was right :rofl2: :em:

And I don't know yet , how is the app. My staff boy edited and sent to me the above foto. And I don't have interest , these types of apps.
Edit: I told the boy, and uninstalled it 👍

Last edited:
if u holding a smart phone, u life is not private anymore. Did any of u read the t and C before opening ur accounts on fb , Twitter or whatever app. None of our lifes are private anymore. This is the new age every move of urs is tracked, every purchase , every site , everything that u do is on the internet for eternity. So Russian ne wohi kiya ko US aur china kar raha he. What's new?

there are thousands of articles on how facebook is exploiting it's users privacy and same with faceapp..

Even truecaller doing the same..But i am sure no body will Uninstall True caller..

People are doing double standard with Face app just because its Russian

Last edited:
der are thousands of articles on how facebook is exploiting it's users privacy and sam wid faceapp
Its way too much difficult to read and understand your posts as they are chat words. We are a forum so you should clearly write your post with full words instead of social network words.

Also write within one posts. You have made three consecutive posts one by one out of which one deleted. You can edit your existing post and add extra content you want to add so it won't look like spam. If someone replied in between reply as new post then only.

Its way too much difficult to read and understand your posts as they are chat words. We are a forum so you should clearly write your post with full words instead of social network words.

Also write within one posts. You have made three consecutive posts one by one out of which one deleted. You can edit your existing post and add extra content you want to add so it won't look like spam. If someone replied in between reply as new post then only.
Ok bro i am Sorry will take care next time..will write with proper word..And will abide by rules of forum from now onwards..
But one thing i will want to say In My opinion ..yaa i write with few chat words..As everyone also writes in same way nowaday When thay chat on Whatsapp or any social media..
So i dont think It will be that much difficult for any readers to read and understand my post who Use Social media these days..... Because its very common nowdays...
Anyways its just my opinion..dont get me wrong..will take care from now on..

Don't Confuse Yamraj ji with this App. He is trying to take you in His Custody :LOL: :blush2:

67325550_566798257185572_8007382253220921344_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock