EXCLUSIVE: Sports Calendar 2013

madhan bro, you missed to write women world cup starting on Jan25, and that also in India. Please correct your calender 2013. (Not to ignore women world cup dear bro);)

nskaran said:
madhan bro, you missed to write women world cup starting on Jan25, and that also in India. Please correct your calender 2013. (Not to ignore women world cup dear bro);)
Even it's not Importent for Brodcaster, not showing all matches, only Importent matches to be aired.

Gssran said:
nskaran said:
Even it's not Importent for Brodcaster, not showing all matches, only Importent matches to be aired.

yes bro for the same said by gssran bro, i left it.... i felt it may not attract a high viewership ;);)

Karthik said:
Good one, but if you put broadcaster also means , it will be helpfull for us

ok i will try :tup

piinku1 said:
It is very easy.Maximum rights with espnstar.
You have missed a lot in football.

yeah you are right bro most are with ess.... and yes a few imporatant series missed in both football and tennis, will try to update it soon.... :k:k

can you pls provide details of the important series i have missed :shy:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock