Article Exclusive: AmazonBasics Fire TV edition 4K TVs launched in India

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
With the booming of OTT video streaming apps and the shift from traditional linear TV to viewing content on-demand, the market for smart TVs has been growing and Android TV commands a lion’s share of this market....

Read full article: Exclusive: AmazonBasics Fire TV edition 4K TVs launched in India

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Any details on the hardware in use? how does it compare to fire tv sticks?

Any details on the hardware in use? how does it compare to fire tv sticks?
Considering its Amazon's in-house brand, the quality should be at par with the fire tv stick. Just that when the os runs on the TV itself, there is much deeper integration as compared to plugging in a fire stick.

Considering its Amazon's in-house brand, the quality should be at par with the fire tv stick. Just that when the os runs on the TV itself, there is much deeper integration as compared to plugging in a fire stick.
Are those Amazon basic items genuinely of good quality? I always they give use their branding to sell unbranded cheap products.

I feel very bad about the competitors like these giant companies are trying to perform monopoly in market like Facebook is heaving maximum share on Social Media Instagram, Reels, Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, etc.
Similarly, Amazon was just platform for selling things they don't have any market to display but now they are making from charging cable to Electronic items and trying to do monopoly.

I feel very bad about the competitors like these giant companies are trying to perform monopoly in market like Facebook is heaving maximum share on Social Media Instagram, Reels, Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, etc.
Similarly, Amazon was just platform for selling things they don't have any market to display but now they are making from charging cable to Electronic items and trying to do monopoly.
It would've been unethical if they had pushed their own products by making difficult for others to sell products. Right now they are not having any monopoly.

It would've been unethical if they had pushed their own products by making difficult for others to sell products. Right now they are not having any monopoly.
Mark my words they'll. Internet is filled with examples where Amazon stolen the ideas of its seller and design exact same copy.

Mark my words they'll. Internet is filled with examples where Amazon stolen the ideas of its seller and design exact same copy.
In US, yes. But in India it's difficult to pull off.

That way even Google picks ideas from apps on Android platform and implements and integrates them in the upcoming version of Android OS, then those apps become redundant since no one needs them anymore. Innovation is the key to survival in any sector, evolve or go extinct.

That way even Google picks ideas from apps on Android platform and implements and integrates them in the upcoming version of Android OS, then those apps become redundant since no one needs them anymore. Innovation is the key to survival in any sector, evolve or go extinct.
He is talking about some creative products which becomes best sellers than big companies starts making ditto products and start selling them. Stealing the whole product not some design or idea.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock