Breaking Exchange Realme 8s with Lava Agni 5G for FREE!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,474
Stupid scheme. They should have slashed the price of Agni by 2k instead of this. Or launch another phone to compete against GT ME.

Stupid scheme. They should have slashed the price of Agni by 2k instead of this. Or launch another phone to compete against GT ME.
True. The previous price was perfect for this phone many would have bought it and given their honest opinion.

True. The previous price was perfect for this phone many would have bought it and given their honest opinion.
Indian brands have useless marketting team. I am not surprised. If they have money, they should have sold it at 16k. You aren't a established brand. Go the Xiaomi way. Sell it cheap and acquire the market share.

Indian brands have useless marketting team. I am not surprised. If they have money, they should have sold it at 16k. You aren't a established brand. Go the Xiaomi way. Sell it cheap and acquire the market share.
They must hire our forum, we will do it happily and that in half pay 😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock