Breaking Exchange Realme 8s with Lava Agni 5G for FREE!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,477
Realme supports more 4g and 5g bands than Agni. Why would anyone want to exchange realme for Agni?

I need a regulatory department like trai for smartphone
True. In that we can ask smartphone companies to not steal our data, don't show us cheap ads, etc.
Why not banning all Chinese items instead of backstabbing Boycott Chinese items bla bla like that ?? If you brave enough ban it or use it but don't do cheap things it's a laughing one
Why you are so much hyper? their company, their profit, their decision.
Is calling Chinese a Chinese is a criticism now? And, on that banning China is nevertheless is option in smartphone market this time soon.

Last edited:
Realme supports more 4g and 5g bands than Agni. Why would anyone want to exchange realme for Agni?
Hmmm? I guess you must ask them (Lava) about this. But I'm shocked to know that Realme support more 4G 5G bands then Lava.

In that we can ask smartphone companies to not steal our data, don't show us cheap ads, etc.
Why you are so much hyper ?? their company , their ads , their profit

Getting angry know this what i too feel expressing a view in a conversation is not a hyper if means the word hyper is apt word for the above bold words
Why you are so much hyper? their company, their profit, their decision.
Why are you so obsessed with Lava & Micromax in ?? Your the first one to post here about these brands news including their ads isn't it ?? What is the reason behind it ?? Isn't it their company their product their profit ??
And, on that banning China is nevertheless is option in smartphone market this time soon.
Then don't get jealous on Chinese market Growth by saying dialogues in post #01 here 😎

@Sai Jai everything is piece of information I only share. Yes I want these companies to grow and develop but that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with their products blindly.
But I still looking for my answer... They are not asking for money in exchange for new phone. What's wrong in that?

This is the first of its kind exchange offer and gets even more interesting when you consider the higher price tag of the Lava Agni 5G. The Lava Agni 5G features a starting price of Rs 19,999 in India, while the Realme 8s 5G will set you back Rs 17,999 for the base model.

THis is nice, But didnt get the point. I am sure many will do sizable black business with this :)

I am starting a new scheme. If you wanna exchange any of the new iPhone models with me. I will buy you any Lava handset of your choice in return.

I am starting a new scheme. If you wanna exchange any of the new iPhone models with me. I will buy you any Lava handset of your choice in return.
Nobody will exchange 5* hotel buffet invitation with quarter star hotel lunch invitation 🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock