Enjoy a Monsoon Bonanza From MTS MBlaze

M@zh@R

Reaction score
18mddd.jpg

MTS India has introduced a new treat for this monsoon season.

Recharge your Data Card at MTS Branded Retail Stores get a Special Discount . Get Rs. 50 discount of STV 798 and STV 999 and get Rs. 100 discount on STV price more than Rs. 1000.

And along with that MTS is also keen keep to offer a latest technology update for all its MTS MBLAZE customers.They sent a recommdation to all users to use Hybrid mode where customers will enjoy a superior connectivity upgrade.

Its advantages are

1. Hybrid mode will give you seamless connectivity even while you are in roaming.

2. You will get updates on MTS products and services while you are on Hybrid mode.

3. Get continuous downloading speeds.

4. Know your balance while you are on Hybrid mode. Go to settings and thereafter select “Check my balance” (in a moment an alert containing your MBlaze account update will appear on your screen)

Follow the simple steps to log in to the Hybrid mode:

1. Plug in the data card and go to settings > mode

2. Select Hybrid

3. Click on OK button and Apply

is it avail in orissa too? :huh

no it is not available in orissa but few month back i have seen a ad about the service.It will come very soon.mts is very expensive and a cheater company.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock