MTS India - MTS MBlaze Ultra Wi-Fi

shamseer1987

Reaction score
Hi , i have mts wifi device it's not using last 1 year , it'd possible to unlock , pls help me

Even if you unlock it, won't do any good. Cdma network would be shutdown in year or two.
Only tata cdma is left. which is most probably to be closed once Airtel's takeover is complete.

This to bring to your notice that I had payed my last bill on 1 October and 19 October and send email for deactivating Mts but there was no response nor net connection available of Mts. How can I be asked for "
Your RCOM Bill dated 16/11/2017 for Rs. 1,178.00 towards 8459273857 has been generated. Your due date to make
the bill payment is 03/12/2017"
Contact me
Dr Shivali Sethi
----- contact number removed -----

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shivali sethi
Don't Post Your Cell No It's Against For Forum Rules If You Wan't Any Correspondence

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro don't quote othets post when he/she used any person details like mail or contact no.;)

My Intension Not Wrong Bro Just Tell Because Misuse SomeTime Nothing Else Anyway Next Time I Care About That(y)

My Intension Not Wrong Bro Just Tell Because Misuse SomeTime Nothing Else Anyway Next Time I Care About That(y)
Well when someone giving you advise please take it positively instead of giving silly excuses. That would help you improve your own skills. :)

About number, i removed it now. What @Sagar bro told is so true, quoting same post would increase moderator work load and we have to remove numbers from 2 posts instead of 1.

You can check how i tagged his ID in your post. You can do the same now on instead of quoting when its not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock