Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

klopp you beauty

icVw6T0.jpg
LOL behavior wise he is one of the worst managers on touchline.The only difference between him and Mourinho is that Jose is a thing of past and Klopp is the new flavor and hence all his sins are pardoned.

What's with Lampard's obsession with Mount? It is Liverpool against which we are playing! Can't afford these experiments or personal bias! I hope i will be proved wrong today.
He does a lot of donkey work which others simply are not capable of doing or don't won't to do.I would not probably play him against lesser opponents but against bigger team he is a must.Attitude wise there is a sea of difference between him and someone like CHO or RLC.Even when he doesn't play well,he works hard which more than makes up for it.I feel he is top top professional if not the most talented

when you know bale is on the team
then you put up your a game to seal your spot son heung is latest example.

2 mersyside teams tops premire league table till now

He does a lot of donkey work which others simply are not capable of doing or don't won't to do.I would not probably play him against lesser opponents but against bigger team he is a must.Attitude wise there is a sea of difference between him and someone like CHO or RLC.Even when he doesn't play well,he works hard which more than makes up for it.I feel he is top top professional if not the most talented
Well he did nothing yesterday. He absolutely did nothing to deserve full 90 minutes. That Liverpool team was absolutely beatable. It's because of Lampard's tactics we lose.

New season and Chelsea is facing same old injury problem. Need a new medical team. Yesterday one good thing is our defence was good. When Hakim and Pulisic will come back with Thiago in CB and Chillwell in LB, we will win against any team even with this kind of tactics of Lampard. Also Werner is playing very well. Won 2 penalties for us in 2 match. Also Kai is getting his form. Although he lacks pace. So need our formal wingers back. So that our defence to attack transition will happen quickly. Overall happy for last match except this starting 11 selection!

Another good thing is Kepa improved something over last season. Except that mistake, he was decent. As for Lampard, he probably needs more time with this new squad. Although he have to remove this personal bias of playing Mount in every match. A good starting 11 and tactics will win us match against any opponent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock