England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
nskaran said:
mystic said:
nskaran said:
Yes It is great fightback by Aswin batting. Once again Sachin failed and in fact bowled. It is now almost 10 matches, he didn't hit a 50runs. I feel he should give way to the youngsters, who are all sitting outside. let us wait n c.

The ball that took Sachin's wickets was almost unplayable for any top test batsmen in world today.
I am not defending Sachin here, just telling what I see,,,,,,
not unplayble bro. It is unplayble for sachin, becuase he is not active anymore by feet movement. Gavaskar said this ball can be easily pushed to mid off for a single, if sachin is in form. what does it mean bro. As sachin is not anymore old years sachin, in fact he is now old sachin. sorry to say that. But he should give way to youngsters like dravid & lakshman. Not to be an obstacle anymore to Indian team.:)

I told what I saw. I may be wrong though, so I search the net & I found this quote from sify.com

sify.com said:
Panesar to Tendulkar, out Bowled!! Castled!! That's as good a delivery as it can get. Perhaps even Michael Clarke, who has been in the form of his life scoring double hundreds like eating peanuts, would have failed to pick this. Pitches on middle, Tendulkar was forward looking to flick it on the on side, the ball gripped, turned, bounced and went past the outside edge, knocked the off stump.

Bro, i mean sachin should give way to youngsters like what dravid & lakshman have done in the past. ok

nskaran said:
Gavaskar said this ball can be easily pushed to mid off for a single, if sachin is in form.

bro its easy to speak than to play :no:no .... but ofcourse agree than the feet movement of sachin is not as good as it used to be... and thats because of his age... :(

sify.com said:
even Michael Clarke, who has been in the form of his life scoring double hundreds like eating peanuts, would have failed to pick this

fully agree with mystic bro and sify :k

Anil.HD said:
this is best time for retairment.

yes i think so, not because sachin is out of form but because we have good backup at this time :tup

Both sachin and Viru got out in similar type of ball in similar fashion.pitching at leg and hit stump.

i feel viru's ball was toughest.

Sachin should retire now .

Back
Top Bottom