England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
Gssran said:
it's clear when our team play in England, Australia & South Africa

yes agree, that will be his litmus test :sp

Yes It is great fightback by Aswin batting. Once again Sachin failed and in fact bowled. It is now almost 10 matches, he didn't hit a 50runs. I feel he should give way to the youngsters, who are all sitting outside. let us wait n c.

nskaran said:
Yes It is great fightback by Aswin batting. Once again Sachin failed and in fact bowled. It is now almost 10 matches, he didn't hit a 50runs. I feel he should give way to the youngsters, who are all sitting outside. let us wait n c.

The ball that took Sachin's wickets was almost unplayable for any top test batsmen in world today.
I am not defending Sachin here, just telling what I see,,,,,,

mystic said:
nskaran said:

The ball that took Sachin's wickets was almost unplayable for any top test batsmen in world today.
Fully agree with you.

mystic said:
nskaran said:

not unplayble bro. It is unplayble for sachin, becuase he is not active anymore by feet movement. Gavaskar said this ball can be easily pushed to mid off for a single, if sachin is in form. what does it mean bro. As sachin is not anymore old years sachin, in fact he is now old sachin. sorry to say that. But he should give way to youngsters like dravid & lakshman. Not to be an obstacle anymore to Indian team.:)

nskaran said:
.... As sachin is not anymore old years sachin, in fact he is now old sachin. sorry to say that. But he should give way to youngsters like dravid & lakshman. Not to be an obstacle anymore to Indian team.:)

Typo ...... :lol

Back
Top Bottom